Stay safe, feel at home in Bahía de Alcudia Hotel & Spa
All the human team and collaborators that make up the small Bahia de Alcudia Hotel & Spa family are looking forward to receiving our clients again from 2021.
But above all we want to do it in maximum hygiene and safety conditions against Covid19, for this reason we have prepared a complete Prevention and Action Plan.
Our concern for the hygienic-sanitary security of our clients has always been maximum, and therefore, due to the current situation, we will continue to work even more demandingly to guarantee the health of our clients and workers. We’re following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and health authorities, in addition to having the advice of the company Cidesal, as well as our Job Risk Prevention service.
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
We have updated and strengthened all our cleaning and disinfection protocols, based on the recommendations approved by the WHO and verified regularly through analytics of surfaces, food, water quality and legionelosis control.
• Cleaning of surfaces and textile stuff in common areas - reception, corridors, bathrooms, restaurant and bars, and other areas of the hotel are carried out following protocols, products and planned frequencies.
• Room disinfection - we use the most efficient authorized cleaning products and protocols on all surfaces, objects and decorative elements, as well as proven thermal disinfection over 60ºC in the washing of textile stuff, sheets and towels.
• Sterilization of kitchen, work areas and tools - through cleaning and disinfection products and practices following the established protocols of HACCP.
Social distancing rules
At Bahia de Alcudia Hotel & Spa we will guarantee all protocols to facilitate the social distance required in the relationship with other people.
• Capacity of the common areas. The capacity of each area of the hotel has been revised and reduced, to adapt them to the required safety distance.
• Safety signs - we have created specific signage in all the common areas of the hotel, reminding you of the need to maintain a safe distance.
• Restructuring of common areas, bars and restaurant, swimming pool - the furniture has been relocated, following the new legislation, to help customers maintain social distance.
• Staff support – to personally help clients implementing the measures in all areas.
Protocols and personal protection material
We will have personal protection elements at the disposal of all our clients, employees and suppliers.
• Security and disinfection elements for clients - access to disinfectant gel, masks and gloves during the stay and in all the hotel’s transit areas.
• Employee protection - all hotel workers have the necessary material to carry out their work with all the health guarantees.
• Mandatory equipment for suppliers - all suppliers that access the hotel do so following the necessary security measures.
Safety and health protocols for workers
For added safety, all of our personnel meet the health requirements for work.
• Daily temperature taking prior to the start of the day.
• Early detection protocols - and action plans in case of health problems in clients with the option of isolation, protection material, contact with medical services and transport logistics.
• Specific training for all staff, prior to the opening of the hotel - to learn about and apply all the new security protocols and practices adapted to current regulations.
Food & Beverage Service
To minimize risks, we have adapted our work systems in our restaurant and bar.
• Buffet assisted by our kitchen staff and waiters, reviewing the influx of customers at all times.
• We minimize the presence of elements in common use in the restaurant and bar, which we’ll deliver to the guest if desired, after disinfection.
• Collaboration with suppliers - we follow the strictest security protocols in the delivery processes of raw materials and their disinfection.
• Food safety - we reinforce our cleaning and disinfection protocols before, during and after each service.
Enhanced digital services
To minimize interaction and direct contact with surfaces and reception staff, we have implemented technical and digital solutions.
• Pre-Check in online - App Civitfun
• Menus available in QR format.